[Walkhrough] Metro PD - Ryohei Kimura
MAIN STORY
Episode 1
Pray with Kimura.
Guys with a good heart.
Episode 2
Why don't we grab lunch?
Go.
Episode 3
Joke, "He's not nice to ME."
You looked so different.
Episode 4
That's not like you.
I'm fine.
Episode 5
It's not so bad.
Episode 6
Ask if he has time to go.
Tell him.
Episode 7
We happened to bump into each other.
I've always wanted to go.
Episode 8
Pretend to be angry.
Take the first bath.
Episode 9
You didn't have to worry.
I'm ok.
Episode 10
I'm hungry.
Of course I care.
Episode 11
What about dropped case?
You're seeing things.
Episode 12
Thanks him seriously.
Change the subject.
Episode 13
Want to come up for coffee?
Want to go watch the interrogation?
Episode 14
Leave.
I thought you'd be here.
SEQUEL
Episode 1
Get testy.
I missed you.
Episode 2
Promise to tell him.
Really?
Episode 3
There’s no time to waste.
What’s wrong?
Episode 4
Yes?
Really?


No comments:
Post a Comment