K-On Tsumugi Kotobuki Everthing

My Music

Monday, 16 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Tadanobu Nomura




Main Story

Episode 1

I’m free.
Thank you!

Episode 2

No, thank you.
There you go again.

Episode 3

Are you giving me an order?
Did you ever make mistakes like that?

Episode 4

Look all you want.
Nothing.

Episode 5

He’s not like that.
Yes.

Episode 6

Leave him alone.
Ok.

Episode 7

Stare coldly.
Sure, I do.

Episode 8

You’ve gotta do better than that.
I didn’t expect you to order that.

Episode 9

There’s no way!
Am I getting in your way?

Episode 10

Say something.
That’s all I wanted to say.

Episode 11

Apologize.
Saying nothing isn’t lying.

Episode 12

Are you ok?
I’m not joining.

Episode 13

Hug him back.
Say nothing.

Episode 14

This is a part of Nomura’s plan.
You’re amazing.




SEQUEL

Episode 1 

It’s been too long…

Episode 2 

I forgive you.

Episode 3

Say, “Don’t feel bad.”
Yeah.

Episode 4

Leave it to Nomura.
Nice work back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment