K-On Tsumugi Kotobuki Everthing

My Music

Monday, 16 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Eiki Yachigusa




MAIN STORY

Episode 1

I didn’t forget.
Don’t ask anything.

Episode 2

Let him stay over.
No way!

Episode 3

Be careful.
It was scary.

Episode 4

I’m going to go eat. Come with me!
Quit messing with me.

Episode 5

Tell Eiki later to avoid being spotted.
How insensitive!

Episode 6

Thanks.
What’s wrong?

Episode 7

Yep. Ever since I was little.
Let him pay.

Episode 8

Silently poke Eiki.
Change the subject.

Episode 9

Don’t tease me!
I was just thinking.

Episode 10

I don’t know either.
Don’t say anything.

Episode 11

I don’t know.
This looks bad, huh?

Episode 12

Get angry.
Look away from Eiki.

Episode 13

Wrap your arms around Eiki.
What if they don’t?

Episode 14

Duck like he says.
Remain silent.





SEQUEL

Episode 1

Say it.
Get defensive.

Episode 2

Your iron mask still works on me.
You should rest.

Episode 3

Ask about Eiki.
I wanted to be with you.

Episode 4

I don't believe it.
Press him.

No comments:

Post a Comment