K-On Tsumugi Kotobuki Everthing

My Music

Monday, 16 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Shusuke Asano




MAIN STORY


Episode 1

Confidently defend yourself.
Do you ignore everyone’s calls?

Episode 2

I told you I couldn’t drive.
Call him.

Episode 3

Let him teach you.
Have Asano stop.

Episode 4

You’re right about my apartment…
He’s nice, but I don’t get him.

Episode 5

Shake off Asano’s hand.
Look back at Asano.

Episode 6

I didn’t really think about it.
Can I sit next to you?

Episode 7

Look the other way and ignore him.
Shake your head.

Episode 8

Stay on the riverbank.
I haven’t been getting enough exercise.

Episode 9

Like… just the two of us?
Look down.

Episode 10

Do you think I should change?
Look off to the side.

Episode 11

I knew you would come for me.
Something light.

Episode 12

No.
Right.

Episode 13

Say nothing.
Nod.

Episode 14

Squeeze his hand back.
Silently look at Asano.





SEQUEL

Episode 1

I’ll try.
I don’t care about other guys.

Episode 2

Say no.
I was so worried.

Episode 3

Worry that he’ll run into the culprit.
Nope, no problem at all.

Episode 4

Tell the truth.

Be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment