Scandal in the Spotlight
Main Story
Romantic Time Ending
Chapter 1
Talk Back.
"No... it's just..."
Chapter 2
"He's just angry about something else!?"
Get mad.
Chapter 3
Look at Nagito.
"Let's run through it again."
Chapter 4
Ask like a lyric-writing monster.
"Connected by Love."
Chapter 5
"You're being awfully nice today."
"Don't yell like that."
Chapter 6
"That's impossible!"
"What about you, Lori?"
Chapter 7
"What's like going on an arranged date?"
Okay, fine.
Chapter 8
"Was it a woman?"
Don't know how to answer.
Chapter 9
"Good luck."
"Maybe you're right..."
Chapter 10
"Are they making you step down?"
"Is there something on my face?"
Chapter 11
Stay silent.
Stay silent.
Chapter 12
Stay silent.
"Do you want to watch, Lori?"
Dramatic Love Ending
Chapter 1
Apologize.
"It's nothing."
Chapter 2
"I don't think so."
Ask for explanation.
Chapter 3
Look at Lori.
"Thank You."
Chapter 4
Remain silent to get his attention.
"Bonds of Love."
Chapter 5
"Sorry."
"I don't even know myself."
Chapter 6
"What do you usually do?"
"Not at all."
Chapter 7
"I won't tell you."
Chapter 8
"What were they like?"
"I want to show Lori first."
Chapter 9
"I'll go too."
"No, it's not!"
Chapter 10
"I ran into Mr. Yokoyama."
"Is this your instant ramen?"
Chapter 11
"I called Him."
Apologize.
Chapter 12
Apologize.
"Wanna play a video game?"


No comments:
Post a Comment