K-On Tsumugi Kotobuki Everthing

My Music

Monday, 16 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Kazusa Hanai





MAIN STORY

Episode 1

I wanted to see how you do it.
Be honest, “I took notes.”

Episode 2

Do it myself.
Take the bottle back.

Episode 3

Ask Eiki.
Ask.

Episode 4

At the bar.
I wonder what this is about.

Episode 5

Don’t be a jerk!
Pink.

Episode 6

Thank you.
Stay with him.

Episode 7

Don’t say anything.
Walk over to Hanai.

Episode 8

Pretty rough.
You promise you will?

Episode 9

Keep them open.
Be sad.

Episode 10

Agree.
I won.

Episode 11

Cream.
Ask him to choose.

Episode 12

Give him the cold shoulder.
Do you want red wine?

Episode 13

Ask Hanai.
Shake him.

Episode 14

Apologize.
He does seem really nice.






SEQUEL


Episode 1

Don’t talk to him.
You study profiling after work?

Episode 2

Play it cool.
Grab onto his arm.

Episode 3

Hi!
Look away.

Episode 4

Hold your breath.
Do you like my haircut?   

No comments:

Post a Comment