K-On Tsumugi Kotobuki Everthing

My Music

Monday, 16 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Katsuyuki Kyobashi




MAIN STORY

Episode 1

That’s true.
Don’t psychoanalyze me.

Episode 2

A discount? No can do.
Yes.

Episode 3

Shoot him a quizzical look.
Lie.

Episode 4

Well, we are partners.
He’s not my type.

Episode 5

Look down.
Laugh and try to hide the truth.

Episode 6

I’ll do my best.
I like it.

Episode 7

I was worried about you.
Watch a DVD.

Episode 8

Yes.
Cover my ears.

Episode 9

I’m not hungry.
I spazzed.

Episode 10

Yes.
Deny it.

Episode 11

Stay silent.
We’re going to close this case!

Episode 12

Stick together.
Don’t touch me!

Episode 13

Say, “Yes.”
He asked me to go to 2nd unit.

Episode 14

I do see you in a new light.
You’re being selfish!





SEQUEL

Chapter 1

Isn’t it obvious?!
Don’t ask.

Chapter 2

Agree.
Suggest visiting his father.

Chapter 3

Say something.
I’m glad.

Chapter 4

Agree.
Say you love me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment