[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Hiroshi Kirisawa
MAIN STORY
Episode 1
Deny it, “No way!
Let’s hang back.
Episode 2
I'm worried.
People tell me that a lot.
Episode 3
Argue, “How could I NOT worry?”
Wrap my arms around him.
Episode 4
Make an eye contact.
I could tell.
Episode 5
I’m calm now
Nothing.
Episode 6
Remain silent.
Do I look like I have a
boyfriend.
Episode 7
I kind of feel bad for him.
Great, a haunted house.
Episode 8
Yeah, we went to an expensive
place.
That doesn’t sound like a good
thing.
Episode 9
Say nothing.
I'll try to hurry.
Episode 10
Good morning.
Hold his hand.
Episode 11
Hesitate.
Be careful on your way home.
Episode 12
Call Kirisawa.
I was scared.
Episode 13
Get a car ready.
I understand.
Episode 14
My heart almost stopped!
I want to
stay.
SEQUEL
Episode 1
Say nothing and sit down.
I'm fine.
Episode 2
Don't pressure yourself.
Nothing.
Episode 3
Yep.
I'm still on the case.
Episode 4
Me? No way.
I can't disobey an order.
Episode 2
I'm worried.
Episode 3
Argue, “How could I NOT worry?”
Episode 4
Make an eye contact.
Episode 5
I’m calm now
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Yeah, we went to an expensive place.
Episode 9
Say nothing.
Episode 10
Good morning.
Episode 11
Hesitate.
Episode 12
Call Kirisawa.
Episode 13
Get a car ready.
Episode 14
My heart almost stopped!
Episode 1
Episode 2
Don't pressure yourself.
Episode 3
Yep.
Episode 4
Me? No way.


No comments:
Post a Comment