K-On Tsumugi Kotobuki Everthing: WALKTHROUGH- Kyohei Rikudou

My Music

Saturday, 14 March 2015

WALKTHROUGH- Kyohei Rikudou

Scandal in the Spotlight 


(*Note: There are two Endings: The Romantic Time and the Dramatic Love Ending.)

Main Story 


Romantic Time Ending

Chapter 1

Make some tea

I don't know if i can handle this.

Chapter 2

Sit far away from kyohei

Stay Silent

Chapter 3

Get discouraged
Step away from Him

Chapter 4

Express shock that they're friends

Go to see how good they are

Chapter 5

Go buy a cold drink

I can do it myself now

Chapter 6

Thanks but you should be mad at me

I wonder if that's true...

Chapter 7

Think it over carefully

This is too embarrassing!

Chapter 8

Freak out

Isn't gossiping taboo for Pop stars?

Chapter 9

Turn your face away

Threaten to tell Kyohei.

Chapter 10

Hug Him
I'm Love Sick

Chapter 11

Give an ambiguous response.

Your  nerves make you freeze

Chapter 12

I have to get out of here!

Freeze!



Dramatic Love Ending

Chapter 1

Apologize for earlier 

I should start  building up my strength

Chapter 2

Sit next to Kyohei.

Thank Him for carrying You

Chapter 3

Ask Him to leave so you can rewrite it

He can't afford to be recognized

Chapter 4

Go over to Kyohei.

Wonder if Kyohei, would allow it.

Chapter 5

Go buy a cold drink

Being fanned by an Pop star must be expensive.

Chapter 6

Thanks for sticking up for me

I'd be glad if He likes Me.

Chapter 7

Think it over carefully

This is too embarrassing!

Chapter 8

Close your  eyes

You're all wrong!

Chapter 9

Squeeze His hand

Tell Him he's terrible.

Chapter 10

Hug Him

I have writer's block

Chapter 11

Smile so He doesn't worry

Kiss Him back

Chapter 12

I want to see Kyohei...

Hug Him!




Sequel


Romantic Time Ending


Chapter 1

I'm worried about writing English lyrics.

Get out of there.

Chapter 2

That's just how He shows affection.

What about everyone else?

Chapter 3

We won't have to worry about being spotted.

Do you think they'll look good on me?

Chapter 4

Let's look at it together.

Do you really think so?

Chapter 5

Did something happen to You?

Stroke His hair.

Chapter 6

Apologize.

I'm so happy.

Chapter 7

I agree.

Call Kyohei.



Dramatic Love Ending

Chapter 1

I feel a bit sad.

Occupied!

Chapter 2

That's just how He shows affection.

What about everyone else?

Chapter 3

We can sunbathe in all our glory.

Should I try them on?

Chapter 4

Let's look at it together.

Do you really think so?

Chapter 5

Are you feeling all right?

Squeeze His hand.

Chapter 6

Apologize.

I'm so happy.

Chapter 7

I don't want to break up.

Don't let Yourself cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment