K-On Tsumugi Kotobuki Everthing

My Music

Monday, 16 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Yutaka Tennoji




MAIN STORY

Episode 1

I’m looking forward to working with  you.
Ask why he went to the hospital.

Episode 2

Obey Tennoji.
Of course. I’m a detective.

Episode 3

Ask Tennoji what he thinks.
Don’t ask.

Episode 4

Pretend you have the wrong class.
Glare at Tennoji.

Episode 5

Ask.
I’m sorry.

Episode 6

Talk to Yuko.
Thank you.

Episode 7

Say “Ah!”
Why? Jealous?

Episode 8

I’ll make it.
Let him lean on our shoulder.

Episode 9

I’m not mad anymore.
Chase after Mikami.

Episode 10

Scream for help.
Save me.

Episode 11

Talk about eggs.
No comment.

Episode 12

That’s a secret.
Change the subject.

Episode 13

Ok. Close your eyes.
What if I say “yes?”

Episode 14

Break eye contact.
I’m too good for you.




SEQUEL

Episode 1

Don’t be jealous.
I thought your English was awesome?

Episode 2

Glare at Tennoji.
I’m happy too.

Episode 3

I won’t get too caught up with work.
I don’t want to fight.

Episode 4

Me too!
I hear that a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment